Lesson Fees and Payment
- Lessons that occur in regular intervals will be charged as a monthly fee. Payment for all other arrangements can be discussed.
- Payment is required in full at or before the first lesson of each month. Payment methods can be discussed.
- Each month’s fee will be dependent on the number of lessons booked in advance.
- Lessons cancelled more than 24 hours in advance will be rescheduled.
- My teaching schedule will be available on this site. To access it, please click on Calendar at the top of the page.
- Students arriving in-studio (my home) late will end their lesson at their scheduled time.
- Students who are receiving in-home lessons must be ready and available for the lesson during their lesson time as I will end lessons at the scheduled time regardless.
- Lessons are optional during summer holidays and can be scheduled as desired.
- No lessons will be given during the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Labour Day, Canada Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas vacation (as determined by the school board). If you celebrate a holiday not listed here, please let me know so that we can make arrangements to accommodate.
Cancellations and Refunds
- For lessons that are cancelled by e-mail or voice mail, I will respond to confirm I have received the message.
- Lessons cancelled more than 24 hours in advance are eligible for rescheduling depending on my schedule. In the event I can’t reschedule your lesson, I will refund up to 2 lessons per year.
- Cancellations due to weather, illness, or emergencies will be evaluated individually.
- If a lesson is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, no refund or rescheduling will be offered.
- Two weeks notice is required should you choose to discontinue lessons.
I collect contact information from my students for the purposes of lessons; however, I promise to keep your information confidential. Full names will not be disclosed on my public teaching calendar. The purpose of the calendar is to allow students to verify their lessons, to quicken the rescheduling process, and to announce upcoming events.
Please contact me with any questions you may have.